Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    degrassifan110 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2006, 10:04 PM
    My life
    Hi,
    I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse.
    Thanks in advance
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 19, 2006, 10:50 AM
    It all depends on your resolve and your desire to change. Dreamers rarely bring their dreams to life. It is the do-ers that create material from dreams. Are you a dreamer or a do-er? It all depends on what you want in life. If you say you want a good life but dont do what it takes to get it well then expect to fail. If you work so very hard for everything you want and follow goals and plans, you have a greater shot at getting it. you cannot be lazy, an addict or scared. This is not the time for either of these.
    Follow your head and listen to your heart. Seek advice whenever possible and mimic the great people of the world.

Hypatia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

DSS in my life [ 3 Answers ]

I had my son taken away from me and my husband because we relapes on drugs and my in-law went to court to get custody and the judge said none of you are good enough for him (mind you during this time we had already started getting help again after being clean for three years) my son is 2 he changed...

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

Now all I think about is a life with her [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post.

View more questions Search