Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moose70 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Adobe Premiere element 4.0
    I used the help guide, but it does not seem to help. What I want to do is take videos that are on my computer and the ones to capture and put on to DVD until later and edit. I need blank recording tapes. I tried to send/export to a drive with DVD in it, but that failed. I forgot the error message.

Jeff
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 07:54 AM
    To simply store images and movie clips on an external device like a DVD or CD, you don't need Adobe Premier 4.0 Just use the built-in copy program that came with your computer or with your DVD burner when you installed it.

What software came with your computer for making data discs?
    Moose70 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire
    To simply store images and movie clips on an external device like a DVD or CD, you don't need Adobe Premier 4.0 Just use the built-in copy program that came with your computer or with your DVD burner when you installed it.

What software came with your computer for making data discs?

I use a PC. My DVD burners are Lit On DVDRW LDW-851S and TSST corp CD/DVDW SH-S182M. I tried to burn with Windows XP but can only burn onto CD's but Vista can do DVD's. I will try to use a copy program, but I think I tossed out the disk a while ago from child damage.. lol.. I will try to find it or find a shareware that will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I get Tickets to the Premiere of Sex and the City [ 1 Answers ]

Which is being held in London tonight. I have search all over the internet and am not able to find anything! Please help.:confused:

Adobe Premiere CS3 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can any one say me that how can I make a video clio in oval shape using Adobe Premiere CS3? I Can not provide the accurate oval style. A square video will be shapped in oval. How can I do this?? Reply as soon s possible.:(

View more questions Search