Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FelixIanuzi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 09:24 PM
    1990's mini series SCIFI
    Okay, when I was little I managed to catch a glimpse of this TV show. I remember it looked really cool so I thought it must have had a made for TV mini series budget... anyway I remember that in this show, which took place in a desert there were like these strange almost unevolved humans, very dim but muscular and they were living out in this desert and the main characters were like this special task force made to go find these strange humans living out in the middle of nowhere. I remember they drove like some specialized vehicle and the like. I also remember at the base where they took these captured idividuals that they had a holding cell that used like energy beams to keep them in place... so yeah I only saw a fraction of it PLEASE it has bothered me for years as to what it was.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 04:36 PM
    It could be the failed 1994 TV pilot Island City.
    FelixIanuzi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 10:40 PM
    YES! After reading all those boards it is indeed that show! My oh my its been like 10 years since I saw the show and it was only for like 10 minutes then. Too bad I can't find it on DVD :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 1990's board games [ 1 Answers ]

Thank u very much... just looking for board game or such that had a pirate ship that involved 2 or more players with cataputes that shot pirate pieces at the ship that hung onto the mast or other places... tanks.

HBO AIDS Documentary/Mini Series (VERY OLD) [ 1 Answers ]

About 10+ years ago there was a documentary or mini series on one of the movie stations. Since HBO was the 1st movie station that I remember doing anything outside of the normal realm of just playing movies I believe it was on HBO. It followed a man from HIV to full blown AIDS, eventually to going...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

View more questions Search