Ask
    pinkprincess_14 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 07:20 PM
    What was the approximate marriage age of most new england women
    And by new england I mean new england in the 17th century
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 03:20 AM
    Are you asking this question because it is something that is from a text book that you are needing to be studying? If it is, then I would suggest that you get studying it! If it's because you need to do some research at the library or on the Internet, then clicking on the following search would be a good way to start.

Marriage Age of Most New England Women 17th Century - Google Search
    CarlyCorday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Are you asking this question because it is something that is from a text book that you are needing to be studying? If it is, then I would suggest that you get studying it! If it's because you need to do some research at the library or on the Internet, then clicking on the following search would be a good way to start.

Marriage Age of Most New England Women 17th Century - Google Search
    Clough. Why has your tacky non-reply at this AskMe web site not been reported and your name stricken from the site along with your above INCREDIBLY tacky non-answer to a civil question? What is missing in you that you could only feel BIG by scolding the asker of the question and by assuming the asker is a 3-year-old? See a doctor. Also, get thee to a library yourself, and check out something by Emily Post--for starters.

You need to be removed. You wasted my time. That's not what my time and the internet are for. You need to be stroking yourself some other way. Some of us have things to do, so will you please, since you're in no way here to HELP, get out of the way?

Now, I'm off to ask this same question (regarding permissible age for marriage in 17th century) somewhere else. You ill-served this AskMe web site with your strange, creepy ego.
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Dec 15, 2009, 08:22 PM

Well Clough, it was obviously a homework question so I think it was a good enough answer myself.
    Nighmare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 11:02 AM
    Early 20s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the approximate value of a francis bacon baby grand piano [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for answering this question. I have a baby grand piano in good shape and would like to know its approximate worth.

Approximate yield to maturity and cost of debt [ 2 Answers ]

Airborne Airlines, Inc. has a $1,000 par value bond outstanding with 25 years to maturity. The bond carries an annual interest payment of $78 and is currently selling for $875. Airborne is in the 30% tax bracket. The firm wishes to know what the aftertax cost of a new bond issue is likely to be....

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

View more questions Search