Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GABBY0124 Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Aug 4, 2008, 06:01 PM
    No we do not... we live with her parents and I do not have friends neither does she and my mom works full time so I only see her on the weekends and yes she is with me.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 06:01 PM
    What's done is done.

Do you think it is healthy to be with each other 24/7? I don't

Aug 4, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Well it's been 2 years and it's been perfectly fine.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 06:03 PM
    You both need separate friends and separate lives. You need to be separate people.

Aug 4, 2008, 06:05 PM
    Well I think that having friends usually ruins a relationship and I have a 4 year old daughter and can not do much anyway!
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Are you serious? Friends ruin a relationship? I don't think that you're view of relationships is healthy. I've been with my boyfriend for two years and we both have our own friends, have jobs, and go to school. Separate lives are healthy.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 06:08 PM
    You are making excuse for an unhealthy relationship. I have a 5 year old married, work and still have time for friends
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 06:10 PM
    I agree with DanielNoahsMommy. You can maintain a romantic life, being a parent, and still having friends.

Aug 4, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Well thank you for your opinion but I would rather not have friends based on bad experiences but everyone is different that's your own opinion and I have mine but thank you for sharing!
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 06:15 PM
    I've had bad experiences with friends as well, that didn't stop me from making friends with other people. I have four really wonderful best friends, and tons of awesome acquaintances. If you let a bad experience stop you from experiencing that same thing again, then your life will be dull and boring.

Aug 4, 2008, 06:15 PM
    I don't understand how my relationship has anything to do with my test!
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 06:18 PM
    It has everything to do with it. The point I am trying to make is that if you aren't the one that could be bringing in an std, then the other person could. Being together 24/7 is unhealthy, and that could force someone to go to the store and never return (trust me, I know!)
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Gabby, we are just offering you advice on the situation you have given to us. Its an unbiadssed veiw of your life froman outsiders perspectivfe. It does not appear healthy. Sorry if you don't agree.

Aug 4, 2008, 06:21 PM
    And I understand all that but I also think it is unhealthy to be apart too much.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 06:23 PM
    You are not apart at all and what does that teach your child?

Aug 4, 2008, 06:23 PM
    My question was to know if it was possible to have a false possitive test whether my relationship is healthy or not or whether I gave it to her or she gave it to me all I am sayinh is that we both gotten tested numerous times and all came back negative I was just a little confused about that.
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GABBY0124
    And i understand all that but i also think it is unhealthy to be apart too much.
    It can be yes, but who decides how much? I see my boyfriend every morning and every night, we have a healthy sex life, and we have healthy separate lives, we both have goals in life.

Teach my child what?
    Ultra Member

We gave you the answer. Pretend you are positive and use protection condom/dental dam.

Aug 4, 2008, 06:25 PM
    O.K But everybody is different and I I have goals too but I am just not doing much right now because all of the medical problems I am experiencing which I posted in other posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False Positive Pregnancy Test [ 7 Answers ]

I was wanting some sympathy I went to the doctor last Thursdayto have some blood work done since I had not started my period. They took a urine pregnancy test & there WAS a really faint line - which suggested that I was pregnant. I was SOOOOO excited! I was really surprised because I didn't really...

Can you get a false poitive pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying 4 nearly 2 and a half years and this morning I did a test and it came back POSITIVE at last I'm not due on till tomorrow , I did the first resonse pregnany test which allows you to test up 4 days early , can they be wrong as I still can't believe it , thank you 4 your time and...

False positive on urine test [ 3 Answers ]

I am a type 2 diabetic I take and I take 1000 mg twice daily of Metformin, Actos 30 Mg daily and 32 units daily of lantus. My problem is I`m looking for a new job and the pre employment urine test keeps coming back positive for alcohol. I do drink alcolic beverages at all. Can anyone explain what's...

False Pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant? I took 2 home pregnancy tests and both had a very faint pink line. Now a week later I have started what I think is my period. Could the pregnancy tests have been wrong? Can they give a false positive answer? Please advise. Sincerely, Confused in OK

False positive on a drug test! [ 4 Answers ]

So my boyfriend is on probation and he failed his last drug test due to a poppy seed muffin... Now they are making him call in every day to see if he has to come in and take another one. His probation officer told him he is going to be on it until August 31, which is a major problem. It's a...

View more questions Search