Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 04:14 PM
    value of baseball cards
    Where can I go online to find out how much old topps baseball cards are worth
    Always_helping Posts: 76, Reputation: 15

Aug 4, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missyd
    where can i go online to find out how much old topps baseball cards are worth
    Hi.

In general, baseball cards graded by a third party are in higher demand than those that are not professionally graded. I am not saying you should send every card you have to get graded but you may want to consider getting some of the "high value" cards graded.

http://www.psacard.com/ has a link called "SMR Online" that gives you, what I believe, is an accurate market price for cards. Yes, this is a subscription service, but well worth it if you want to look up many cards. PSA is well respected in the industry.

If you have found this answer helpful, please rate me. If you have not found this answer helfpul, please ask me another question and I will do my best to answer to the best of my ability.

Best regards.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 02:07 AM
    Yes, getting the cards professionally graded might be a good idea. It would also help us here to help you the best, if you could list some of the cards that you have.

I wish that we had a collectible card expert on this site. But unfortunately for right now, we don't. These kinds of questions come up fairly frequently here.

Also, when looking for the value of collectible cards, please keep in mind that the condition of the cards makes a huge difference in how much they might be worth. Card collectors get really picky about the conditions of the cards when determining a possible value for them. So, it really would be best if an expert could be viewing the card or cards in person.

Other resources that you might want to try would be a store that sells collectible cards, a bookstore that has books on collectible cards and also, a public library.

Here are also some other links that might be helpful to you:

Baseball Card | Value Price Guide | Selling Cards Worth

Baseball Card Value Price Guide based on prices realized in auctions. Email alerts on pending eBay auctions at no cost to you. Basketball, Football, Hockey and Boxing Card Price Guide. Track Card Values like a Stock Portfolio. VintageCardPrices.com

If you put the term baseball card into the search function of this site at the top of this page, you will find a lot of links that also have answers on them as to how to find the value of a baseball card. There are also links on the bottom of this page to questions that have been similar to yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have several old baseball cards in mint condition and need to know their value

Baseball cards [ 9 Answers ]

How do I know what baseball cards are worth?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ricky henderson 1000th stolen base card from 1992

Value of baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to find out the value of these cards for my boys: Javy Lopez Upper deck first pitch Kevin Millwood topps 405 John Russell DonRuss 90 Joe Boever topps 627 Phil Niekro donruss 82 John Smoltz/P upper deck 44 Tommy Greene 09'score 1990 Rookie Ryan Klesko Score Select Rookie...

View more questions Search