Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwatkins Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Changing from gas heat to electric heat
    My husband and I are considering replacing our gas furnace with an electric furnace. Can someone give us an idea of what is involved in this switch? Thank you
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 02:26 PM
    A professional should be used to do this switch over for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

Changing electric heat to gas heat, live in tx. [ 2 Answers ]

I have just the opposite question,my electric bill ran up to $930.00 in jan. I'm wondering if I should be looking into converting it to gas. I do have gas for my fireplace, I'm not even sure if I can convert. Can I convert and is gas cheaper? I live in TX, can't afford 1k a month. Thanks for...

Advantages of converting from propane heat to electric heat for home use [ 1 Answers ]

When is it an advantage to convert from propane heat to electric heat in a residential home? Also could you give me a rough idea of what it costs to make this transition? Thank you. :confused:

Changing from gas heat to electric heat [ 3 Answers ]

How do you change from Apollo gas heating system to electric heating system?

Electric heat pump auxilery heat problem [ 4 Answers ]

Equipment: Trane XL1400 4 years old Auxilery heat: Strips... 2 -60Amp circuits Filters changed every 30 days I cleaned outdoor unit summer 2006, as every year. Thermostat: Honeywell Chromotherm II Problem: I have been noticing at times the aux heat kicking in at times I think it should not....

View more questions Search