Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizzie Diolulu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Genealogy of a lost friend
    Can you assist in finding the genealogy of my lost friend who now resides in America? Her name is Sylvia Obiamaka Oluonye. She use to live in Cleveland Ohio. I desire to reunite with her and her family.

Thank you.

Lizzie Diolulu
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 01:07 AM
    There are some results on the following searches that you might find to be helpful. I hope that you do find them to be helpful to you!

PeopleFinders.com | People Summary

Oluonye Cleveland, Ohio - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost friend [ 4 Answers ]

I Need help finding an old friend his name is Michael Leslie Harley age 54 area code(360) zip code 98382 he lives in Sequim Washinton. 10$ for ligitiment info adderess--- --telephone #-------E-mail address!! Send info to [email protected] Thanks Steve

I lost my best friend. [ 10 Answers ]

I just thought I would share my story... 8 days ago on Monday I lost my best friend, my pet cockatiel Louie and I have been devastated since than. He flew out the door that was cracked and I immediately went searching for him and I also had hundreds of fliers made up to put in the...

I have lost a friend [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I have lost a friend who I would really like to contact again. His name is Colin Watts and he is now 23 years old. His birthday is on 11th October 1982/1983. He lives in Wigan and he used to live at 36B Charles Street in Wigan but got kicked out and I don't know where to find him now. Please...

Lost girlfriend to a friend... Help [ 20 Answers ]

I have this friend whom I know since high school. Well on Friday I went to the Heat game at Hooters with him, his girlfriend, my girfriend and two other friends. They agreed after the game to go to a strip club and we all agreed. Once in there my friend's friend which I had told my girlfriend I did...

View more questions Search