Is my period suppose to be brown
    What
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Could be
    NicoleLynn39 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 08:34 PM
    I'm not really sure how to answer this question.
    I don't think it is 'supposed' to be.
    But mine is from time to time. Sometimes it is thick and a dark brown color, other times it is watery and pink. I am just really really irregular.
    If you are really worried about it, you should see a doctor. If not, I have been doing it for a few years and I am fine to the best of my knowledge. :)
    Hope everything turns out okay!
    Tralyn Posts: 230, Reputation: 17

Aug 9, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Yes, your period can be a brownish color at times.
    parent25 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Yes it can. Especially towards the latter part of your period. Its very normal. No worries, but of course if you have any concerns, make sure to consult your doc. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm suppose to have a misscarriage [ 7 Answers ]

So this is not a happy question but I need it anyway. I was suppose to be 11 weeks pregnant yesterday but on Sunday was taking to the er and found that my baby didn't have a heartbeat. The baby only measured to 7 weeks 4 days. Which I donno doesn't make sense to me. So the doc says you are going to...

I Did What I Was Not Suppose To Do.. . [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy on-line a couple of months ago and we clicked instantly. Had a lot in common, mutual physical attraction and spent what time we could together because we are both legally separated. This is the first intimate relationship I have been in since my separation. He had dated a...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

What am I suppose to do [ 6 Answers ]

This is been going on for a long time. I had my daughter at a young age 16yr old, and my mother and grandmother have raised her the most of the time, but she knows I am her mother; Here lately we been at each others throats, she hates me, she's cutting herself, she doesn't want to live with...

He is suppose to be third party, not me [ 1 Answers ]

I am being with her(W) for 4 and half years, we had gone through many things, we had broken up for 1 time, during the broke up, I had started a relationship with another girl (S). When being up with S , I realised that I still love S. My relationship being with S was gone in half a year. Then, I...

View more questions Search