Ask
    foxygal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Losing your home, by repossion
    My home is being repossed from me, where do I stand and what should I do
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 4, 2008, 09:56 AM
    This is normally referred to as a foreclosure. The foreclosure process can take several months and you have the ability to bring your mortgage up to date right up until they start the auction.

Unless you can do this, I'd start looking for a new place to live. In the meantime you can try selling the place, maybe even a short sale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing myself or losing my life [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all, this is a long one so please bear with me. I got married at 19 to a man who’s 20 years older and we have six children. We have been married 19 years. Where do I start... apart from him changing nappies when the children were younger he does not engage with the children at all. He basically...

Losing my mom [ 16 Answers ]

I lost my mother August 4,2006 it was a massive heartattack it was total by surprise to me and my family. I'm still having a hard time dealing with it . My husband seems to think that I should be fine by now but I still find myself crying when I'm alone or at work. My oldest son took it very hard...

Losing your home to foreclosures [ 3 Answers ]

My landlord is basically sending somebody else to do her job.I haven't spoke with her in 2 months she sending her friend to pick up the rent on the 26th of the month & he's trying to get over because he tried to tell me I was short but when I argued him down that I wasn't he saaid I would have to...

I'm losing it. [ 9 Answers ]

I love my husband I really do but there are things in our marriage that are killing me. My husband is on SSI and unable to work due to having two different cancers and diabetis. I work an 8 hour day in an office. When I get home I am expected to ALWAYS make dinner. Due to this I expect my...

View more questions Search