Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2006, 06:11 AM
    Hi, Orange,
    Thank you for the good wishes.
    I wish you all the best, too.
    We are spending the weekend with our family; daughter, son-in-law, and grandson; hiding Easter eggs, when the Easter Bunny comes...
    Have a great one.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 14, 2006, 06:14 AM
    I've always wondered what the Easter bunny has to do with Easter (and eggs for that matter, rabbits don't lay eggs). Just did a quick search and came up with this article:

http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20021108.html

Interesting!
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 14, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Thank Scott!
    Millie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Happy mothers day [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all the other mommies out there a happy moms day. Hope you all have gotten pampered, and got to sleep in. And for all the moms expecting happy moms day. Just cause their not here yet doesn't mean your not already mothering them. Big hugs all.

Happy Birthday to PetFinders [ 4 Answers ]

I do not know how many of you have used this site but Pet Finder is 10 years old now. Happy Birthday to Petfinder.com! Petfinder.com is 10 years old this year, and They are celebrating their birthday--and the pets--all year! They created a special for you to play and Petfinder Concentration...

Trying to keep customers happy [ 4 Answers ]

This is a question for some of the plumbers that I see giving advice to others on here. If a person buys a product at the hardware stores and ask you to install it for him how do you determine what you might charge and how do you explain to the customer that he is actually not saving money in...

He's married and not happy with her [ 15 Answers ]

Ok well here's my problem, I have been seeing this guy for a wile now and he's married with kids. He is not happy in his marriage but we are very happy together. I love him very much and he feels the same way about me. The only readson he is with his wife still is for the kids. I don't know what...

View more questions Search