Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msmarvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 03:10 AM
    Looking for best frientd
    I'm looking for andrea l gary. I lost touch with her a few years back. Last know address was in Raleigh, NC. She is married now but I do not know her married name. Can anyone help me out? The majority of engine searches charge $$$$$ for that information.

Thanks
    Ziggy
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 03:16 AM
    I apologize, but this is the best that I could do.
    http://www.intelius.com/search-summa...=1&searchform=
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 03:19 AM
    There's a member here who has a membership to a site, that might be able to help you. I sent him the link to this post, so when he gets online hopefully he can help!

His name is WVHiflyer.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 4, 2008, 04:44 AM
    msmarvin - Xhimom had it a bit wrong. I don't have a membership in any of those (tho I'm considering it) but in helping her search, I ran across some sites that at least helped her. I tried a couple of them for you and found the following. They are for an Andrea Gary, age ap 37-38, 1 listing in Ealeigh , NC:

InfoRegistry - Information Authority. It had 1 listing for Andrea Gary, age ap 38; it cost $9.95 for a single find (just her)

And

People Search | Background Check | Public Records by Intelius, Inc - $2.95 (reg $7.95) For all Andrea Gary in NC (1 was Andea Loreece Gary age 37; prev cities: Raleigh, NC, Syracuse, NY, Hampton, VA, Phoenix, AZ, Glendale, AZ)

Hope that helps. If you don't want to spend any money, or none of these are her, post here and, since I like excuses to shirk duties, I'll search some more for you.

-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search