Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asya_nnorom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 03:08 AM
    Hello my name is asya
    Hello my name is asya nnorom I am so scared because I am trying to find my brother his name is john rodgers and I have been trying to find him for about a year now I really hope that someone can help me he means the world to me I do not have any money but I would be grateful to anyone who might be able to help me please to all you people out there help me to find him god bless you all and thank you for reading this.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Hi Asya... I am so sorry that you've not been able to contact your brother.

You don't say where your location is,but if your in the u.k you can go to any Citizens Advice bureau... phone number will be in the directory. They will give you all the information that you will need to help find your brother, at no charge.

You can also try the : Missing Persons Charity uk, or several others internationally all over the world.
    If you type in... Missing Persons on Google, all the links you require will come up before you, hopefully one of them will find a road to your brother.
    You could also go to your local church who are in contact with many charities around the world, they will try to help you I'm sure.
    If you have a local paper... the freebie that usually comes through your door on a weekly basis.. they will let you put your adverts in free, it's worth placing one just to see what might turn up.
    You could also place cards in various shop windows, where you know many people stop and read.
    Have you been to the Police station to report him missing... you don't say in your post, but it would be a good idea, he would then go on record with a photo if you have one,they will watch out for him.
    I know we never want to think this but it's worth trying the local hospitals, just in case he's had an injury over this last year, they would have an address for him on record.

All of the above will cost you no money, I sincerely hope you find him soon.
    I will remember you both in my prayers.

Blessings

Blessings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search