Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lulubre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 01:52 AM
    Junior in high school, never been kissed
    Okay well I'm sixteen years old and I've never been kissed. I really don't know why. I've had three boyfriends since freshman year, and none of them had kissed me. Two of them were for over a month. I saw them like every day, but we still didn't kiss. Am I doing something wrong?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 01:57 AM
    Nope, you are being smart. You are 16, don't throw away that special experience. Kiss the one that truly has your heart. And honey, a month isn't a very long relationship. Maybe in high school! When you are ready, you will know.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 4, 2008, 11:01 AM
    I didn't have my first kiss or lose my virginity until I finished high school, got acceptance letter from universities, and graduated with the senior class.

It may seem crap right now, but you need to tell yourself that you will find a good guy.
    Hatterlet Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Darlin', a kiss ain't everything. I'm 18 years old and never had a real guy. Working on that, but still. Don't let that invade your life worrying about it because if you do, it will ruin your life.

A kiss should be something special, don't rush it.
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Aug 7, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Girl there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I didn't get my first kiss until about a month ago and I'm 24. I was really bummed about it at your age, but now I am SOOOOO glad that my first kiss came from this guy. If I had kissed some of the other guys, it wouldn't have been as special as it was, and still is!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 10:40 AM
    It's not a "when" thing, it's a "now is the time" thing. You've had a few start boyfriends, but they weren't "it" and you're still working toward the time.

You're doing fine.
    haha1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 07:28 PM
    I'm the same age, and I'm going to be a junior as well, but I've never had a boyfriend. And I get really shy around guys that are hot or guys that I like. I wish I was more outgoing with guys.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 7, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Many guys and girls lose their kiss and virginity to the wrong people. Ever watched "The Life of An American Teenager"? Yep, that's the portrait of how teenagers are nowadays... stupid, ruthless, reckless, dumb etc. with their sexual education.

Yet, they think they can handle the consequences but they can't.

Be happy and thankful you're not one of those million teenagers who are screw ups.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Best possible classes for my Junior year of high school? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know: What do I need to do to get in the best possible classes for my Junior year of High School? I have been home schooled for three years, and I'm planning on going back to high school for my junior and senior years. For the time I have been out of school, I have traveled around Europe,...

A junior in high school! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi hello there! :) I am a junior in high school and I am interested in a scholarship for school. The career I want to do is plastic surgery. I want to be a plastic surgeon. So, could you help me out?

High school in NYC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you have a list of the top 10 specialize high school in NYC? And if you know any reasonable private tutor for the SHSAT test... Thank you

View more questions Search