Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bex219 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 11:43 PM
    2 members of my family have seen the same ghost come through our wall.
    Can you tell me a bit more about it. Please. Its no harm, I'd just like to know why it visits them.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2008, 12:02 AM
    Perhaps it is someone who has a message for your family from the realm beyond? Just guessing here...

Are there any occurrences that have been significant in your family that might have precipitated the appearance of the entity?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Do they know who it is, or is it a stranger ?

You imply that each time your family member has been alone when they've seen this spirit person, is it possible that they could reinact the situation when the spirit was seen ,but be together, although it never seems to happen this way, but it's worth a shot.

If they were together maybe they could speak to the spirit and ask if they could help them.

Could it be a family member that is just watching over you ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I evict my family members? [ 10 Answers ]

I need help to find out how to evict my family members? My daughter, son and husband, who I have been separated from for three years will not move out of my house. I have been making the mortgage payments for over three years now and it has broke me financially. About a month ago I had a 30 day...

Jealous of family members [ 25 Answers ]

I think I am jealous of people in my family they are married and I have nothing. I just get bored with my life I want something more .

Evicting Family Members [ 1 Answers ]

Xx

Eviction of family members [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my mother has an apartment with only her name on the lease , problem my sister and niece who are both grown have move in with her ,can I have them remove/evicted without my mothers consent or do I need to talk with the landlord or do I need my mothers consent to do this. Please help me with this...

View more questions Search