Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pab Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2006, 11:17 AM
    Partial or implants
    I recently had a lot of dental work done from neglecting dental appointments. My work is all done except for 3 missing bottom molars. For implants and crown, It will cost me around 7000.00. Or for around 2500.00, I could get a bottom partial with 2 back molars on one side, and one back molar on the other. Is a bottom partial all that bad at 45 years old?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2006, 11:20 AM
    Of merely have them pulled for now, depending on how they show or don't show. IF you are latter unhappy with just not having them partial should be available ( but not for forty five dollars) was that suppose to be 450 dollars ?
    pab Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2006, 11:36 AM
    45 years old. They are all ready pulled. I can eat, but it is impaired by only having 1 bottom molar.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2006, 12:25 PM
    You may want to look into a partial, I have personally had a similar issue and I found after a little bit, I just preferred not to use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brest implants [ 4 Answers ]

I'm thinking about getting implants. I'm currently a 36c and would like to go to a 36d, however I'm very scard that I will not wake up from the surgery. Has anyone out there went through with the surgery even though they were scared to death? If so are you happy with the results?

Where's the partial clog? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, we're having a problem with a partial clog. When the washing machine empties, the back master bathroom toilet bubbles violently and we smell sewer gasses. There is a hall bathroom which is next to the laundry room, and that toilet's water will only waver and not bubble. However, most of the...

Regarding H1B and Taxes for partial of 2005 [ 6 Answers ]

Hey Atlanta Tax Expert, I have gone through all of your expert advises, I found that, you are giving great suggestions to all of the member. Basically, I have H1B for 2005. I came to USA for the first time in October 4th 2005. Since then I am working with the same company. At the end of 2005,...

Partial Inheritance [ 3 Answers ]

I am the personal rep for my fathers estate. I heard that I can make an early partial distribution of inheritance as long as I have it documented and obtain reciepts from the beneficiaries. It would amount to half of the estimated estate value. The balance would come with the sale of the house...

Partial income statement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a quick question: When preparing a partial income statement for the given company showing the calculation of net sales and cost of goods sold, do all of the following go into it? Inventory 2,841,300 Purchase discounts 376,800 Purchase Returns and allowances 1,322,000 Purchases ...

View more questions Search