Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    L21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 09:27 PM
    He won't take the express train downtown
    What do you do when you are dating someone and you try to keep it as G rated as possible... but the other person is sort of pushing you to go further and when you do decide to go further they don't play 50/50. Hey I'm a woman and I know what guys like but apparently some guys have no idea how to wet a girls whistle in the sack... should I continue to let him play? Or should I make the dog chase the cat?(not implying guys are dogs just cliche).
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 11:24 PM
    I wouldn't play games as someone will just end up getting hurt.

And bottom line is if your not ready to play above G rated don't. If he isn't willing to wait he doesn't deserve you.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by L21
    . Hey I'm a woman and I know what guys like but apparently guys have no idea how to wet a girls whistle in the sack...should I continue to let him play? Or should I make the dog chase the cat?(not implying guys are dogs just cliche).
    If he's not pleasing you then address the issue with him. If you don't want to be with him, then let him know. Either way you need to communicate your thoughts. Also, never do something you don't want to, never.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 06:55 AM
    First off, please don't put all guys in the same category. Thank you

Second, playing games is extremely childish and immature. Communicate with him with how you feel or watch the relationship crumble.
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Sep 25, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Playing games is a little too immature, if you feel a certain way talk to your mate. Games can lead to problems and problems can lead to more problems.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 10:08 PM

If your not going to be honest, and talk to each other, what's the point? Just tell him how you feel.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 01:20 AM
    If he is not doing what you like, tell him. Playing games is rather childish, and since you didn't want to go that far to begin with but did it anyway, be honest about your feelings or leave him alone.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 06:31 AM

My third "love" taught me almost everything I know about what pleases a woman. We had a very physical relationship... and never had sex once.

I am grateful for the patient way she taught me how a woman's parts all work, what is what, what feels best (for her) and she was completely unashamed of the process. What a gift I got!

Now every woman will be different, but the basics ARE NOT KNOWN to most men. You can teach him a lot without ever risking pregnancy, but only if he's interested. If you're not have actual sex, then he may be very interested if this is all he's getting.

His future wife will thank you.
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 11:54 AM

1. men think about sex A-LOT
    2. if he's pressuring you tell him you want to keep it at that line

3. is it legal if so that's another one

4. are you yourself scared of sex

5.its up to you what you choose
    epiphany Posts: 24, Reputation: 11

Oct 1, 2008, 12:31 PM
    I have always believed that if you can't both talk to each other about sexual/physical activities and share what you like/don't like about it.. then you shouldn't be doing that with each other in the first place.

It's a learning process with two partners, no matter how much experience each has had, people like different things so you have to open the lines of communication. No one can read your mind, especially if you act like you are perfectly happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toronto Hotel - Near Downtown Bars [ 5 Answers ]

All right between Google local and expedia I have not been able to nail down a good hotel within walking distance of downtown Toronto. I am assuming that downtown is the place to be because of the bars and nightclubs.. Please tell me if this is an incorrect assumption. Anyway a hotel within...

Get out of a Parking ticket downtown Nashville, TN [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, so I got a parking ticket last night in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. I didn't notice the sign, and know I had seen motorcycles parked there before. Anyway, so I met the cop as she arrived and started writing my ticket. She was very rude, but that's beside the point. I am just wondering if...

How do I train a 2 yr old [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with my two 1/2 year old boy. He's a tease and likes to get into everything imaginable. What do I do? I tell him no and he keeps going, he looks at you knowing he shouldn't do it and laughs and does it anyway. He teases me so I tell him no again and again. I've tried spanking, yelling,...

I got hit by a train [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I really need to find out anything about this song and all I know is a few lines which are: ' I got hit by a train but falling in love is not quite the same but some guy at sea crashed my car in a lake and it felt so good I want to do it again'. Please help! It's my fav song eva. ....

View more questions Search