Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 3, 2008, 09:23 PM
    What's your heavenly medallion say?
    St Peter, after checking out how things are going on down her on Earth, reported back to God.

"God, I'm worried. The people on Earth are up to no good. They murder, cheat, lie, covet, jsut break all those rules of yours. They even have oral sex! I think you shopuld do something."

"What would you suggest," asked God.

"You could always flood them out. I know it didn't work for long the last time, but..."

"No, I said I'd never do that again. I can't go back on my word. Besides, I don't want to be redundant."

"You could burn them out this time. They already worry about global warming."

God thought about this a moment, then said, "No, this time I think I should try rewarding good behavior instead of punishing bad. I mean while they're still alive. Any ideas on what they might go for?"

After thinking about what he saw people craving, St Peter suggested, "How about a special gold medallion made from Heavenly gold?

"Good idea. What should it be... Hmm. I know - we'll test it out first. I'll engrave a special message to those who give up... well, who give up oral sex. Make it so."

~~~~~~

And do you know what that special medallion said?

Well, do you?

Don't ask me. I didn't get one either.. . :eek:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2008, 02:36 PM
    My medallion doesn't say anything that I can decipher. Sorry.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Darnit, I didn't get one, that sucks, pun intended. ;)
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Muy bien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavenly 60's song search [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I need the name of the song and the name of the artist of this 60's song I'm sending you a part of the song so you can listen.

Heavenly desserts [ 4 Answers ]

Heard this on the radio this morning :p An old cat arrives in heaven to be met by God, who says, "You've been a good cat your whole life, tell me what it is you've always wanted?" "Ooh", says the cat. I was poor my whole life and only ever had wooden chairs and wooden floor boards to sleep...

I thought it was heavenly bodies [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie I saw in the early-mid 90s. I thought it was called heavenly bodies but can't find anything with that title. It was set at a gym and two groups were competing in an aerobics competition. They last person standing won for their team. I think it was to save the...

Silver medallion/pendant (RG Initials) [ 1 Answers ]

I received a medallion from my mother about 10 years ago and she does not remember how she got it. If anybody can help me identify the maker or provide any information about it, I would really appreciate it. I am not sure if it is American Indian or spanish. It is about 1.5" x 1.5" and has a...

View more questions Search