Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmExp Posts: 330, Reputation: 11

Aug 3, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Yes Liz, but what are you trying to say?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 01:22 PM
    He's fine, ex football player, model/actor, of course he is keeping his options open. Many women I bet is trying to get at them and therefore will deal with him and his behavior in hopes of a chance with him.

Aug 3, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Gotcha... why can't certain men be happy when a woman comes along who is college educated ( in pursuit of her professional degree) that is attractive, smart, and doesn't need their money?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 01:33 PM
    ... because... they're... stupid?

I'm actually... ok... with that.

Aug 3, 2008, 01:37 PM
    LOL! That is very refreshing to hear.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 01:42 PM
    I've been having quite the opposite problem, actually.

I dated this one girl for about... 2 months. She was absolutely beautiful, independent, career-driven, and RICH!

... then she had to move due to work, and I stayed back... due to work.. . sad.

Now I'm just attracting... relatively weirdos.. . really... really... weird people.
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AmExp
    Gotcha...why can't certain men be happy when a woman comes along who is college educated ( in pursuit of her professional degree) that is attractive, smart, and doesn't need their money?
    Never said that, it depends on what that man want. It oblivious that is not what he is looking for nor going after. I graduated from high school at 15 and graduate from college at 19 for nursing. I worked as a nurse in prison until I get fed up and get a job in a hospital and now attending to become a doctor. My boyfriend does not care about my level of education but me and him want the same thing.

This guy does not want what you want and it is best to find someone that's wants the same as you and when you do if they can't handle you then again move on. My statement just was saying I bet he have many of women chasing him and for him he likes it. Now if you want to be one of those women, then be my guess. Otherwise, it's best to leave him alone. You can't change him and nobody could.
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    I've been having quite the opposite problem, actually.

I dated this one girl for about...2 months. she was absolutely beautiful, independent, career-driven, and RICH!

...then she had to move due to work, and I stayed back...due to work. ...sad.

now I'm just attracting...relatively weirdos. ...really...really...weird people.

I was in that situation once. My ex was rich and had so many cars it was unbelievable. I never try to use him for money in any way but he was such a nice guy. Long story short he wanted to get marry, I didn't. Any one was piss at me when I turned him down. After him, I felt like I kept meeting weirdos until I met my current boyfriend that I would marry at the drop of a dime but we plan to wed by the end of this this year or beginning of next year. You be meeting these weirdos but your meet someone.

Aug 3, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Yeah, well let me make it clear that the money for him isn't what it used to be... That's obvious by his current career aspirations. Anyway, I am just tyring to find a guy to have fun with for now. I want some attention from him but I do not need to be his g/f. Is that asking too much? Honestly!
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 02:22 PM
    It might be for him. I don't think it's too much to ask.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 3, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Since he ignores you, find a new guy.

Aug 3, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Gosh, ignore? I wouldn't call it that...
    PraginOut Posts: 51, Reputation: 6
    -

Aug 3, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Why do you care so much? You're not obligated to each other in the slightest. Don't over analyze his behavior and get on with things.

Aug 3, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Oh and PragninOut, it is the fact that he was so interested in this photos I sent and praised me and then all of a sudden he just fell off... that is weird to me
    -

Aug 3, 2008, 04:06 PM
    He enjoyed the pictures you sent him and appreciated them but maybe your less of a challenge for him now? That doesn't sound so shocking to me.

Aug 3, 2008, 04:08 PM
    How does that make me less of a challenge? He hasn't gotten what he really wants which is physical... nor will he be any time soon... where are you going with this sir?
    -

Aug 3, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Look this is just my own opinion. No one can give you the right answer apart from him. He said he wasn't looking for a relationship? Meaning he's pursuing you for sex right? Right OK so he's paid you a little attention now he has you where he wants you. Your questioning his actions. Your wanting more of him etc

Chasing women for sex requires little effort, which is precisely what he's giving you.

Aug 3, 2008, 04:23 PM
    I am not chasing him for sex. Thank you for your comments but they are not appropriate for this topic.
    -

Aug 3, 2008, 04:28 PM
    I wasn't suggesting that you were. Good luck anyway, I hope your situation improves.

Aug 4, 2008, 05:27 PM
    So is the general consensus that I should just move on and not focus on him? If he comes around then see where it goes but in the mean time just keep my options open?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

Feeling down [ 5 Answers ]

I've been feeling really down lately I've got my mom who always is ing at me about everything even the smallest things she is always telling me I'm going no where in life and I'm failing out of school and that she don't want me around anymore calls me a all the time and I don't know she is driving...

Why am I still feeling this way? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up over 4 1/2 months ago and I still feel as though I'm in love with him.. I've tried everything.. I've stopped the communication for a while now, I've kept busy with things, spending time with people I care about, doing things for myself (ie working out) and I do feel happy,...

Not feeling like myself :( [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I just had a question, I have no idea what's going on with me! I didn't know where else to post this, but I'm a woman, so I guess this would be the place haha :) So lately I've had this cold and a headache, but it's normal cold stuff, whatever, but when I'm sick I just like to vedge and...

View more questions Search