Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nurse2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 01:16 AM
    The Devastating EFFECT of ACNE
    I use maxipeel for exfoliation before but after 2 weeks , I started to have unstopable ACNE.
    What will I do now? I want to Remove all the acne/black spot brought by the DEVASTATING EFFECT OF MAXIPEEL.

Now, I never realize why I come to this. The acne on my face lowers myself ESTEEM and it DESTROY my WHOLE PERSONALITY and even my DREAMS in life. To be honest with you, my ACNE sometimes causes DEPRESSION which lead me to unusual MENTAL FUNCTIONING. I can't ACCEPT THE REAL THING that is happening to me now But Im still hoping that someday GOD WILL ANSWER PRAYERS.

To all concern people of the entire human race I NEE UR HELP...
    Be_Strong Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 11:42 PM

Hun. Try to go see a dermatologist or Research... Did u every try proactive? I saw it on TV. Or any related ance removal product?
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 22, 2009, 05:20 PM
    I also had bad acne when I was a teen so I feel your pain. Consult a dermatologist. A drug called Accutane is one of the best for severe acne. I finally outgrew most of my acne when I was close to 20.
    TwiRusher93 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 07:20 PM
    I have had the same issue. Acne has been over running my life the last three years. I am 18 years old and started using this product called AcneFree. You could buy it at any drugstore. I noticed the difference in two days. It really works now my face is no longer over run by acne and I'm feeling a lot more confident. Trust me you should try it. I used the sensitive skin formula. You could get it from a target, walmart, or Kmart or order online. It's been a month since I used it and I use it twice a day. Sometimes if I'm lazy I'll just wash my face with it in the morning and at night just use the repairing lotion as a spot treatment.. Best of Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

How does burning fossil fuels effect the greenhouse effect [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how all this works ?

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

Acne [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have suffered from having acne for around 8 years now. It is very embarrassing. I have it on my face, back, chest and arms. I have tried many different products and event went to see a dermotologist. The dermo. Said that it is hereditary and there is nothing that they...

View more questions Search