Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxoklim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 10:23 PM
    How do you play the Dadd6add9 chord on acoustic guitar?
    I am just learning to play guitar, and I don't know how to read tabs.
    So can you tell me where to position my fingers on the fret,
    And also, importantly, tell me which strings to strum? (I have to know or I can't play the note).
    Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 02:52 AM
    I think that you will be likely to find it on one of the sites that are on the following search. I hope that you do!

D6/9 Chord Guitar - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acoustic guitar [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking at a number of acoustic guitars for sale. Im deciding between Ibanez, yamaha, and fender, all around the 300 dollar range. Please let me know what you think and what brand is the best quality.

Beginner Acoustic Guitar [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a decent starter guitar? I'm looking to spend $100-150 on something. I've never played, but have had an interest in learning for many years. I've noticed several guitars at Guitar Center in my price range, but can't seem to identify from their...

How are you supposed to play through the fire and flame on a real guitar? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi people, just wondering how it is possible to play through the fire and flame on a real guitar, I looked it up and the notes are quite insane, I really need some help on this one:confused:

Guitar chord [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone knows the guitar chords to Lips of an Angel by Hinder? :confused: I'm trying hard to learn the song by ear, so if anyone knows the chords, PLLLLEEEEZZZZ help me out on this? :D

Acoustic guitar [ 3 Answers ]

Helloooo Does anyone know any good acoustic guitars that are good for beginners but aren't too pricey?

View more questions Search