Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaGiC_DaN90 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Samsung Juke phone (SCH-u470) won't connect to computer
    I have a Samsung Juke SCH-u470 that does not connect to my computer.
    I have had the Zune "2nd Hard-Drive" registry hack active on my comp.
    But was undone upon the 2.5 Zune software update which RUINED my Zune's
    Ability to connect to the computer completely. I had to ditch the Zune because of it
    And now nothing, except my Sansa MP3 player, seems to connect to my computer.
    My Juke SHOULD work out of the box, but it doesn't. I've tried using the recommended
    Verizon/Raphsody software, THAT failed as well. Any suggestions? Maybe a little tweak
    Here and there to my registry??

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Samsung Juke SCH-U470 working with Rhapsody [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Samsung Juke SCH-U470. It used to work with a laptop I had. Now I am trying to use on a desk top. (laptop crashed) I can not get it to authorize as a device and allow me to transfer music to it via Rhapsody. I have tried all the trouble shooting suggestions on the Rhapsody site. Saw a few...

How to connect a vcr/dvd to an lcd Samsung TV and directv hd receiver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new lcd TV and can not connect the vcr/dvd. I have directv hd box. I tried the same way I have it in my other tvs ( not lcds) and does not work. Any one have any ideas, I tried the instructions from the book with no luck. Thanks

HOW DO I connect MY Samsung LE32R8 to sony vaio VGN-N21E/W ? [ 1 Answers ]

:) I want to connect my sony vaio VGN-N21E/W to my Samsung LE37R8 I planned to use the answer for a different question (different models) but each update is specific to the vaio model. The TV says no signal but I see my desktop for a split second Please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.