Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eb4ever_2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Am I pregnant ?
    I got caught doing something with someone a few days ago and I'm grounded and everything but my stomach has been hurting a lot and I have been really sick in the mornings
    Do you think I'm pregnant ? :confused:
    And the sickness only sarted about 4 days after evrything happened so...
    Is it just a virus going around or what anyone have any ideas ?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:56 PM
    I hope you won't have sex again till you are old enough not to be grounded. There is a chance you are pregnant. Tell your parents how you are feeling and have them take you to the doc. Since they already knew what you did they should not have a problem doing so
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Aug 3, 2008, 08:54 AM
    So u got cought, an now u think your pragnant, will I would ask to go to the doctors, and then if your not pregnant I would seek some form of birthcontrol to advoid this situation again until your ready to have a baby.
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Aug 3, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Well, go to the doctors.

But you need to really think if you are mature enough to handle an adult act of sex.

Can you handle a pregnancy?
    Can you handle a baby?
    Can you afford a child?
    Can you handle giving up your childhood, to take care of a child yourself?
    No parties, no late nights with friends... having a hard time just finishing school.
    Can you take a chance of having an STD?
    Do you have the emotional maturity for sex?
    Are you old enough where you won't get into trouble with your parents?
    Are you in a healthy long term relationship?

If you can answer these questions with "yes." Then I guess, go for it.

But I highly doubt you can. Don't be stupid and screw with your future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Can't Get Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Well as you guys know I was having brownish discharge for a week and in September I did not get my period the last time I got my period was August.25.2007 I took a pregnancy test it came out negative but I also got a blood test done in the hospital and it was also negative the doctors said that it...

How do I know if I can get pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

So my husband and I haven't used any kind of protection in over a year. I haven't been on birth control about 3yrs. We try all the time! I have had a weird period in the last year, sometimes not having it for almost 2 months. I even went 3 months without having a period. And when I do have it its...

View more questions Search