Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaGiC_DaN90 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2008, 03:19 PM
    I need to identify this dog, I want one!
    Okay so there's this dog in the following video.
    I would like to know what kind of dog it is:

Thanks guys, if you DO get it right, major props, because... they've kept this dog's breed secret, or at least, I am unable to find it ANYWHERE.
    SaddestDay Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Aug 2, 2008, 03:22 PM
    It isn't a secret breed, I heard that faux fur on some coats are made from those kind of dogs... I 'll get back to you with the name

Aug 2, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SaddestDay
    It isn't a secret breed, i heard that faux fur on soem coats are made from those kind of dogs... I 'll get back to you with the name
    Thanks! I heard it is an Alaskan Malamute mix of some kind, but I think otherwise.
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Actually, I think it's not a dog. It think it's a puppy, and if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say a chow puppy. Here's some pics for comparison.

Google Image Result for http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/499224_65314871b4.jpg?v=0

Google Image Result for http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5786273/2/istockphoto_5786273_chow_chow_puppy.jpg
    McDina Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Your right its an alaskan malamute puppy

Aug 5, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by froggy7
    Actually, I think it's not a dog. It think it's a puppy, and if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say a chow puppy. Here's some pics for comparison.

Google Image Result for http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/499224_65314871b4.jpg?v=0

Google Image Result for http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5786273/2/istockphoto_5786273_chow_chow_puppy.jpg

I understand it's a puppy, I was just wondering what the breed was. Thanks though!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 5, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Looks like an Alaskan Mal or a Siberian Husky to me. Both are large breeds.
    Hurting Mom Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I'm not sure--it is adorable though! What it is not... is an Alaskan Malamute or a Chow. I've seen Malamutes as puppies--not it. Chows, like Malamutes have curly tails. Chows also have blue tongues--this puppy's tongue is pink. I've seen one like it at a swim meet--I asked what it was, but I can't remember the answer. I want to say they told me something that started with a K. Maybe that will help you narrow the search. If you knew what language the man was speaking, it might narrow the search too.
    dunno Posts: 160, Reputation: 19

Aug 6, 2008, 03:23 PM
    It looks a lot like a Keeshond.

This site has a pic of a Keeshond puppy that looks a lot like the one in the video.

Keeshond Puppies, German Pinscher Puppies, Keeshonden, German Pinschers, Daveren Dogs Available
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 7, 2008, 05:55 AM
    It looks like a husky to me!

Aug 7, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Thanks Guys, by the way "Dunno"- you are probably the closest person to get it.
    I think it just may be somekind of Keeshond Husky mix or something.
    lostnfound Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 07:32 AM
    My friend has a Keeshond, and it looked EXACTLY like that puppy in the video. Except she didn't over-brush it like these people did lol.

They are very gentle, but hard to train, dogs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identify [ 1 Answers ]

Can u tell me who the persons in the pics are?the man in the long red hat started something that has been increasing in popularity ever since its initiation! http://in.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nk1t/album?.dir=/bb18scd

Can you identify [ 1 Answers ]

There was a picture in my home growing up and I'm trying to find a print. I do not know the title or Artist name. It is an old piece my Mother had, so I would date it prior to 1940's. IT is a painting of an old Brass bed with a girl Asleep who has dark hair. There is a large dog at the side, or...

Identify Medication [ 14 Answers ]

What is the name of a pill that is light green, small, and oval shaped that is prescribed for depression or perhaps anxiety

View more questions Search