Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nfulton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Information on kenmore sewing machine model 120-40
    I have just purchased a Kenmore sewing machine model 120-40 it is also in a cabinet with a knee powered pressure foot. Any information on this machine would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 11:38 PM
    Would I be correct that you don't have an instruction manual for it? If so, then there are instruction manuals available from the following site. Kenmore Sewing Machine Instruction Manuals Unfortunately, you have to pay for the information. Here is the link for the manuals concerning the 120 models. Kenmore 120 source manuals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adler Sewing Machine Information [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Adler/belvedere DST Deluxe Steamliner Sewing machine that I'm trying to research it was made in japan and weighs about 50lbs does anyone have specific info about this machine? Rick

Sewing Machine Manual Needed - Capitol Model 300 [ 14 Answers ]

Sewing Machine Manual Needed - Capitol Model 300 We bought a Capitol Sewing Machine Corp. sewing machine Model 300. Searching the internet for "Capitol Sewing Machine" and got a number of hits for an Indian (Asian) company and for one additional Model 300 for sale of the type we have. Our...

Bobbin in Singer Sewing Machine Zig-Zag Model 413 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... Every time I try to put the bobbin in and thread the needle in my sewing machine, it gets jammed and makes clunky noises. Can somebody give me detailed instructions from threading the needle, to winding the bobbin, to getting everything in place? Thanks,, :p

Need model number of antique sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Domestic Rotary sewing machine. It was manufactured by the White Sewing Machine Corp. in Cleveland Ohio. The serial # is 127x8123. I'd like to know the date of manufacture and the model number so I can order a manual for it. Thank you.

Information about sewing machine [ 7 Answers ]

I have recently acquired a White Family Rotary sewing machine. Can anyone tell me about the machine. The only markings I found were the model number

View more questions Search