Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmidstBinary Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Old Cartoon with a maze and a boy and girl.
    I can't remember the name of an old cartoon I used to watch. I'm sure it had a really long name. Was broken up into short stories. One of them was about a gardner who used to cut bushes into animal shapes and they used to come alive. There were also a boy and girl who always got up to trouble in this big maze place. Other short stories I'm sure involved an Echidna who could never cross the road. The narrator would always say "tomorrow is another day, there will be another way"

Someone has to remember!
    ahmetarik Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2008, 08:40 AM
    I remember that cartoon because I was watching it too. But I have a bad new. I don't remember it's name.
    AmidstBinary Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Found it people! Kaboodle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cartoon movie about a girl with a string [ 2 Answers ]

I need help remembering the name of this movie... It is a old cartoon, kids movie It is about a girl who gets given a majic roll string. I don't remember it completely, but she ends up in a monsters cave underground. I remember two scenes one in the forest and one in the monsters bedroom. I...

Silent cartoon - girl at night with dog [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I remember watching an odd silent (I think) cartoon where a girl is woken up at night with her dog and is taken on a journey through the night. She goes to an island where she looks into a building with loud people (posh women laughing?) moving in silhouette. I know it's a long shot but does...

Old movie(cartoon) girl reincarnates [ 1 Answers ]

There is this old movie I saw when I was younger and all I remember is a guy and a girl met or something but she was a spirit and she was about to reincarnate. It also had red beard with this robot machine. The girl finally reincarnates but she doesn't remember the man. Please can you give me the...

Cartoon about girl and boy on island with pet dolphin? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a c artoon from the 80s or 70s maybe earleier. I have only vague memories, but I know there was a little girl with red-hair and she didn't wear a shirt, m and her brother lived there also, and a father figure of some sort. They fished in the ocean and there was a...

What to do with lazy brats? [ 4 Answers ]

My on/off girlfriend has 2 girls, 15,16 yrs old. They are the most lazy people I know. Their bedroom looks like a litter box and still smells of cat pee, she works 12 hr days just to come home to cook and clean after them. She es at times at them and when I tell her its becoming at problem between...

View more questions Search