Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chick123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Boyfriend worries
    I got together with my boyfriend while he was seeing someone else. Now they have broken up and we are together.. but his family doesn't know as they are still close friends with his ex
    He says he is going to tell them in the next week
    His ex came down to stay recently at his family home... but that night he switched his phone off and when it was on... rejected my calls.
    He goes to the army in September and I do trust him... am I wrong to be worried and annoyed!
    PraginOut Posts: 51, Reputation: 6
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 07:47 AM
    He saw you whilst he was seeing someone else - that's a big sign right there. He went behind her back couldn't he do the same to you?

If you do trust him well what do you have to be worried and annoyed about?

Aug 2, 2008, 07:50 AM
    He told me that was the only time he had ever cheated on anyone and that he would never do it again. We were friends for a while... but both wanted more
    Im not exactly worried... but annoyed at him for doing what he did. Don't want to cause ana argument though
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 08:03 AM
    I can't imagine why his ex would go and stay at his house.. no matter how close her connection is with his family. Something smells dodgey, but that's just my opinion.
    Communication is key within a relationship and its something you guys will have to work on by the sounds of things, especially as he's joining the army.

You have two options keep quiet and get over it or talk it out with him.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Aug 2, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chick123
    ...but that night he switched his phone off and when it was on...rejected my calls.
    "chick123" re:the phone calls. Yes,that night he switched his phone off (as a result of
    His ex being in the house) and for the same reason, when it was on... rejected your calls.

... that's the negative

The positive is that he wants you to meet his family,face to
    face.
    :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 08:20 AM
    chick123, I got together with my boyfriend while he was seeing someone else.
    RED FLAG! He was cheating??? Or just sneaky!
    now they have broken up and we are together..
    RED FLAG Rebound?
    his family doesn't know as they are still close friends with his ex
    RED FLAG Why the secret if this was an honest open thing!
    he says he is going to tell them in the next week
    RED FLAG He had to tell you something, as he has to put you off because he has agenda that doesn't involve you.
    His ex came down to stay recently at his family home... but that night he switched his phone off and when it was on... rejected my calls.
    RED FLAG Yep seeing her again was his agenda,
    He goes to the army in September and I do trust him...
    RED FLAG Why do you trust him???? Why? Why?
    am I wrong to be worried and annoyed!
    RED FLAG You wouldn't have written here if you didn't smell a rat.

You are worried and annoyed because you smell that rat, and no matter what he says, IT STINKS. :eek:

Aug 2, 2008, 08:43 AM
    I think ill try talking to him about it and why he did it
    I do believe that he wouldn't cheat on me... I know he did on his ex with me but it wasn't a stupid fling
    So I think its worth talking things through
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Good luck

Aug 2, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Thank you. I text him saying exactly what I've said... and he's assured me that she won't be coming round anymore and he's told his mum about us... and she thinks I'm a bit young for him.. but is OK and I'm going round there next week!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have some worries about me and my girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

k, she lives in Nevada, I live in australia, she is such a wonderful person A few issues 1st- I think she may be having doubts about whether I love her.. coz she asked "baby do you love me?" and the way it was phrased worries me... 2nd- I adore her, I love her... but I don't feel happy about...

Pregnancy worries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am now 12 weeks pregnant and I have been worrying ever since I found out ever pain o muscle pulled I have I think I am going to lose the baby, I am so scared and the paranoa is driving me crazy, how would I know if something was wrong like what signs, everything should be OK now though and is...

Apt worries. [ 3 Answers ]

I just signed a year's lease on a apartment... Now I'm starting to have cold feet. The apartment is not what I expected it to be, there are repairs that need to be made so forth and so on.. I haven't moved yet... So my question is... do I have any rights to gain my money back?

Period Worries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a few days early for my period and I jave noticed every time I go to the loo I get a brownish discharge every time I wipe myself. Can anybody help me?

Pill worries [ 1 Answers ]

I am just over a week into my fourth packet of Yasmin. First two months were OK. Last month started to have occasional leg cramps, feeling tired, stomach bloated, sore breasts, very little interest in sex, mood swings and bouts of nausea (nausea used to be just after taking pill every day now it...

View more questions Search