Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmacleod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 02:52 AM
    Connecting DVD recorder
    Already had Hitachi L32H01U HD TV, PS3 and V+ Box connected and all working OK. Bought Sony RDR-HXD860 DVD recorder but can't get dvd recorder to recognise any channels. Just asks to check ariel connection. Tried different variations but nothing seems to work. Please help.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 2, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Maybe a simple prob - is there a switch in the back to set it for either Ch 3 or 4 (the one that's not used in your area)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DVD recorder to Satellite AND cable box [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new panasonic DVD recorder that I am trying to connect to both my Satellite box (for international channels) and my Charter Cable DVR. I have been trying to do this for over a week now and cannot get it to work properly with the Charter Cable DVR. I get the lower channels but not the HD...

Connecting, TV, Satellite Receiver and DVD recorder [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hope someone can help :) I've been trying to connect DVD recorder and it's driving me crazy :( I can play DVD's with sound and picture but when record there is only picture no sound. Also when watching TV through DVD recorder there is no sound. When the Receiver is connected to...

Connecting DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old TV with just one coaxial output. How do I connect this with a analog to digital converter, rf modulator and DVD Recorder. I am a real dummy when it comes to electronics. If you answer please make it easy for me to understand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Connecting dvd recorder to digital TV box [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to use my dvd reccorder with my digital TV box. It seems that I cannot record another channel while watching one because the digital box is set to channel 3 and therefore, I cannot change the channel on the dvd recorder to record another channel. Any way to hook this up and use the TV...

Connecting TV to SKY basic box to DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

HI. I am trying to connect my new Samsung flatscreen, SKY basic digi box and a phillips DVD recorder together so I can record DVD from SKY. Here is the equipment: DVDR 610 DVD player/recorder Scart: "EXT 1 - to TV I/0" Scart: "EXT 2 - to AUX I/0" Sky basic box Scart 1: called "VCR scart"

View more questions Search