Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:27 AM
    Why not get a bunch of his friends together and all go paint balling? Do something physical that you will all remember forever.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Paint balling sounds like a lot of fun!

Also, at 15 years old, maybe there is some kind of food that he might especially like? So, there's also the possibility of taking him out to a fancy restaurant to experience something that he might not already have experienced.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 04:09 AM
    I just think that a memory will last longer than a item and probably be a lot more apreciated there are so many options like go carting etc just make it a day to remember :D
    Ray2172 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 06:11 AM
    Does he like riding his bike, or a vespa those are always a blast
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Ah, the restaurant... I'm actually taking him and 3 of his closest friends out to dinner on his birthday.

PAINTBALLING!. what an awesome idea?! Yes. Beautiful. I think I'll get on that.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Glad you liked it and I know 15 year old boys love running about like loons with guns full of paint hehehehehehe
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Paintball is great, my daughter went with camp and she is just raving about how much fun it was. It is something that I would have never thought of doing for her. Btw she is almost 15.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Yeah, I'll definitely look around and call up some places...
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 2, 2008, 12:52 PM
    I don't no how I could forget about paintballing, I do painballing and I go to most of the major events in my state. In fact next month its paintballers vs the national guard for a charity.

If u need any tips on what guns to get or what sites/stores to go too, I would love to help.

I can tell you what to upgrade it with and such
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 2, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Money??

If you don't know what to get, give him a card with say 20-30 dollars (or what ever currency) in it so he can spend it on what he wants :) that what my mum and dad got me for my 15th bk in April :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:14 PM
    :) thanks macky. Money's already been given... and I give him money every two - three weeks anyway.

I called around... closest paintball field is 45 min away.. . hmmm
    circletoe Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 03:45 PM
    A gift should say, "I care about you" or "I like you". Don't give him a gift card. All that says is that you're too lazy or uncaring to take the time to consider what he really wants. I noticed that all of your previous gifts and gift ideas are things that don't really exercise his mind or body. They're mostly materialistic time-wasters that will keep his back-side firmly planted in a chair. It seems like you really love your brother (I wish I had a brother that gave me all that cool loot!). If he's only 15, then there must be a million things out there that he doesn't know about. Rather than giving him something that he'll enjoy for a couple month then throw under his bed when he's sick of it, give him something that will last. How about a musical instrument? How about a nice tent so he can go camping in the great outdoors. That's the kind of stuff he can use for a long time :-)
    loveishard Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Does he live near a beach? What about a skim board.. I love to skimboard its a lot of fun..
    loveishard Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2008, 05:12 PM
    I just read the posts about paintballing.

For my 15th birthday my brother bought me a paintball gun I loveeee it

The sports so much fun especially when your a little angry ahahah
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Well, when it came down to it, I realized that paintballing would be too... uneconomical. Closest paintballing place is 45 min away... finding two other parents that want to drive them, etc. just wasn't going to happen.

... so... I got him a new laptop, and will be buying dinner for 3 - 4 of his closest friends. Thanks everyone!
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Aug 3, 2008, 04:04 PM
    How are you a grad student and THAT RICH?!

Sheesh... I always knew Asians were rich lol

Instead of Paintball, You could have done Airsoft. Same conecpt but instead of paintball their air pellets. Hurts like hell though haha

Sides, You don't even need a field for it, Just a nice couple acres of forest
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 04:26 PM
    HAH. Not rich. I wish.

Airsoft... hmm... well, we're in Atlanta... so an asian kid running around the street with something that resembles a gun... wouldn't be the best thing in the world.

I'm sure he'll be OK with the lappy.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    lol. love that. I can just see you sitting in your apartment playing with your widdle hummer.

...tee hee
    Whateve, I take it to the parking lot... It scares Susan!
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Aug 3, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Another Suggestion

Warped Tour/LalaPalooza/Bamboozle Tickets

I'd kill for any of those 3
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 07:18 PM
    COncert tickets are also a great idea!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday ! [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what is birthday dress??

Its his birthday on the 8th [ 2 Answers ]

Okay my boyfriend "lucas" His birthday is on the 8th and I still don't know what to get him We love each other its not just some Little fling and I understand to make'it Special but I have no idea on what to get him

What Do I get for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

Wondering what to get my guy for his birthday. They are so hard to buy for. We are a day apart on birthdays. Got him cigars, he likes those. Not sure what else though> Help?!

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

View more questions Search