Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M00nstar Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 06:26 PM
    A psychic named Farid The Phoenix used to be on this site.
    Does anyone know what happened to him? He was amazing... I asked him about my children and he predicted amazingly perfect.. as if he knew them... and now 5 years later, everything he said has come to pass. I would like to thank him and know where he has gone. I believe he was also a history professor. Thank you to anyone who can give me this info.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 02:07 AM
    If you click on the Members List link on the bottom of this page, then you could do a search for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

University of Phoenix [ 9 Answers ]

I've been seeing advertisements all over for University of Phoenix. I've talked to them a few times about taking some online courses, and so far it sounds like it would be perfect for me. I was talking to a few people that I work with though, and they have been telling me how that school is not...

Breaking Apartment Lease in Phoenix, Arizona [ 2 Answers ]

Hello and thank you for reading in advance. My partner and I have lived in the same apartment complex for the past 2 years. We have been saving up, and are currently building a house. We signed the house contract in September. Unfortunately at that time, we also signed a 6 month lease for the...

University of Phoenix and Astrive [ 3 Answers ]

I couldn't find a link on the Astrive site for distance learning... does University of Phoenix qualify as an eligible school for getting a loan from Astrive?

View more questions Search