Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steven1921 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 04:25 PM
    I have no idea what's wrong with my dog
    My girlfriend has a teacup poodle and yesterday we think it might have hurt itself.. the dog throw up everywhere and now it refuses to eat but it drinks water,its whole body is limp, it tries to move its legs but it goes nowhere it can't stand or anything... so someone plzz help
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Take it to the vet now those little guys go down hill real fast.
    steven1921 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 04:40 PM
    We can't take it the vet all of them are closed and here's not a animal hospital close... do you know what might be wrong with it?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 04:42 PM
    if it were my dog there would be no distance that I would not travel. I have no idea what is wrong with you dog. Too many variablesr
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 04:42 PM
    There are emergency animal hospitals. Call NOW!!
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 7, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Could this be a case of worms?? I know they can make a dog limp,go off food etc you need to get medical attention a.s.a.p by the sounds of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

Wuts it called [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie were this guy was in love with a blond cartoon chick. Then he dies somewere in the end and he turns into a cartoon. Their notr really cartoons but like a animation of themselves kind of like jessica rabbbit style

Anyone have any idea what's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where to post this one... I know people crack their bones every now and then, but I have always been a bit weird. I have looked on the internet, and it seems if it is causing pain to go to the docs.so I did... My right wrist will crack all the time, as in if I'm sat down and go to...

I have no idea what's wrong with him. Or me? [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I'm 18 and my boyfriend has recently told me that he doesn't like sex, I have a very high sex drive and he also says that it hurts his feelings when I use toys, but I don't know what he expects me to do, it's not something I can just will away, and he won't help me out any. And I've...

View more questions Search