Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzykitty58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Need a real work at home job
    How do I find a real work at home job i.e. typing, data entry, or customer service with paying a fee?:confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 1, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Go to your temp agency. They may be able to point you in the right direction. Also, if you find something, let me know cause I wouldn't mind doing that as well.
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

Aug 1, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    Go to your temp agency. They may be able to point you in the right direction. Also, if you find something, let me know cause I wouldn't mind doing that as well.
    Lol yeah me too
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2008, 09:12 PM
    I have a friend, who went from doctors office to office and now does transcriptions from home. I have a sister in law who does nothing but sell on eBay.

You will have to take time and find the links but listentomusicz.com listed some real ones.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 09:43 PM
    I did some consulting work for amdocs... it was contractual work, temporary... but paid very well. It wasn't supposed to be a stay-at-home job, as it was supposed to be a travel-to-client-sites job but... it ended up being so.

It was great. I worked for 10 weeks... at home.

I also agree with fr_chuck, my friend does medical transcriptions from home. He has to check in with them every 2 - 3 days, dropping off/picking up work... but it pays decently.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 01:09 AM
    You might also want to click on some of the links at the bottom of this page to questions that have been similar to yours to see what the answers have been.
    Rose Rita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 06:44 PM

Does anyone have any advice for a person over 60 to get a job? I am very Computer literate, type about 60 wpm, and have much experience.

I would also love to find a legitimate work at home job. Will check some of the links suggested.

Thank you

Rose Rita
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 10:12 PM
    Hi, Rose Rita!

This is the old and now archived thread of someone else. If you would like for your question to get noticed the most, it would be best if you would start a new thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piecework at home/ Packaging work at home or crafts work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a part time job as due to my GCSE I will have 3 months off after them, and I have heard of piecework which I am interested in, however I don't know what to serach for who to contact can someone help me out please as I would appreciate it. Could you please list a few manufacturers...

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Do anyone know of any real legitimate work from home jobs? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a real legitimate work from home job.

Where to find a real home job [ 4 Answers ]

Where do you find a job that does not require selling products or doing surveys? A job that really works like stuffing envelope or doing a little work on the computer.

Has anyone ever had any real success with a home based business? [ 6 Answers ]

I've tried different things but haven't really gotten to the point of becoming financially independent. Has anyone had any real success with this?

View more questions Search