Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekruchy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Set of twin babies
    [1]

People Say That Having Sex At The Peak Of Ovulation Causes A Woman To Have Multiple Birth.is It True?

[2]

How Do I Know The Time Of Ovulation Peak ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 02:28 PM
    There is no time during ovulation that makes it more likely for twins than another. Twins come about in a couple of ways... either a single fertilized egg splits (identical twins) or two eggs are released at ovulation, or one very soon after the first, and both become fertilized (fraternal twins).
    To know of the "peak" of ovulation you would require medical assistance, even to know if someone is definitely ovulation requires medical assistance. There are several signs that your body is preparing to ovulate, and most likely has, however... but it is difficult to try to pinpoint exactly when this happens outside of a couple of days.
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Twins are more genic or done by science today, there isn't a way to have twins by trying to have them, its more a roll of the dice then anything, even some people who have the gene don't get to have them. So if twins is what you want and u or your partner don't carry the gene, then maybe try arifical insimanation. (I believe that's how its spelt)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All I can think about is babies! [ 4 Answers ]

I am 24 and about to get married in the next few months and recently I have become completely obsessed with wanting to have a baby. I am completely aware that the timing is wrong and I can honestly say that if I found out I was pregnant tomorrow I would not be in the right place. My fiancé and I...

A Twin Shadow, Twin Ghost, Twin Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two friends (a male and a female) that they say that they have a twin - a black being, like a shadow that guards them.. They have different cases.. My female friend said that when someone sleeps in their house, especially for the first time, they notice someone who's like roaming around in...

Having babies with someone else [ 15 Answers ]

I have recently found out my husband slept with someone else and she is now pregnant. This was hard enough but now I have found out it is twins. When I approach the subject he withdraws into himself and get I don't know whenever I ask him anything - I just don't know what to do anymore??

How to conceive twin babies? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been married now since a yr.. and now we'r planning to have twin babies.. please suggest what shuld be done to conceive twin?

Babies [ 4 Answers ]

Are a babies eyes full size at birth I heard that they are. Nose and ears grow, but eyes are full size at birth true or false?

View more questions Search