Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christopher 15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Need to eat potassium free meals
    I have very high potassium.I am only 15 years old. Every thing I love to eat has potassium.my mom is going nuts because,she doesn't know what to cook for me!!

{Moved from Forum Help-<>}
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Low Potassium Diet - Low Potassium Foods

http://www.stronghealth.com/services...umrestrict.pdf

Did your doctor tell you that you have high potassium? Did he prescribe you aldosterone or any sort of medication for this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High potassium [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently got told he had high potassium level in his blood and now he has to have hep test. Why is this. When I have looked on internet high potassium levels relate to the kidneys not the liver?

Bananas and Potassium [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, About how many bananas would you have to eat daily to have a problem with high levels of potassium, assuming that there are no kidney or other health problems?

Potassium-free meals [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend has glomerunephritis, insufficiencey and hypertension. It was highly suggested he eat potassium free - help!! The list of foods he should NOT eat is a mile long, and the OK list has no decent ideas for good meals on it. Any suggestions? ...

Potassium [ 2 Answers ]

This is a hard question to answer. I take a diuretic for high blood pressure (torsemide ) One time I was rush to the hospital. I had a low potassium level. I know you get potassium From many foods. I take chelated Potassium 99mg from the drugstore.Once a day in the morning, with the rest of my...

View more questions Search