Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PHAEDRA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 05:47 AM
    Numbness of Right lip
    Hi! I just want to know why my upper right lip is numb. What do you think is thecause of it?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 05:55 AM
    Poor blood circulation or low blood sugar can cause numbness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness [ 3 Answers ]

The lower left rib area is aching and I have numbness of the skin above my top left ab muscle and on the lower left rib area... If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Numbness and tingling [ 1 Answers ]

First off. I'm making an appointment with my doctor. I'm kind of hoping for some opinions and possibly some other things I should think to tell her about when I see her. Following are the symptoms I'm having: Tingling and tenderness on my right side, about midway up my torso. It has been...

Numbness in right leg [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there can anybody help me?. Over the last 6 months I have had like a numb tingling type of sensatiom in my right thigh at he front and side of my thigh to just above the knee... I have mentioned this on several occasions to my gp but I don't get any explanations as to what this could be... Does...

Numbness in arms [ 1 Answers ]

::)What could cause my arms to suddenly go numb and feel so heavy.I can't lift them when this happens. They feel like dead weight. It comes on suddenly,just out of nowhere.It will last for about five or so minutes,then they just feel funny for a little while after.Thank you for any help you can...

View more questions Search