Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    floating Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Mental hormones!
    Hey guys :)

I hope someone can give me an insight... right now I feel good. My mood is good. However my moods are very up and down every month and I wondered if anyone knows about hormone imbalances? And if I went to the docs, what would they give me? Bit scared of takings pills everyday:(.. or what other ways are there to conquer depressant moods when they hit? Xxx
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 06:05 AM
    You really would need to get it diagnosed cause it could be hormonal or it could be bi polar or even just not eating and sleeping good.
    If it is hormonal they would have to determine if it is hypo or hyper to determine meds
    If it is bi polar they would put you on a psychotropic medicine and if you had problems with the meds you would have to go back and get switched to something else.

So you have to get it diagnosed first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plan B Hormones? [ 5 Answers ]

I had my last normal period around sept 2- 8 ,07. I had unprotected sex around the 14st and took the morning after pill a day later. I had bleeding 7 days later. The bleeding was like my usual period except it was redder than normal. The bleeding lasted 7 days like my usual period. After the...

Low Hormones During Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if there are any other possible causes for low hormones during pregnancy aside from being ectopic. I found out my hormones are too low and we aren't sure why. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Screwed up hormones or something else? [ 2 Answers ]

My last period started 5-9-07 and I am expecting my next period 6-6-07. I just got back on birth control pills I was off them for a month, but am not very good about taking them everyday and when I do take them it isn't at the same time. I am married so of course I have unprotected sex. Starting...

Hormones or what is going on? [ 3 Answers ]

One week I will feel like I can take on the world, the next I am just mediocre, the third, I don't want anyone to really bother me or even touch me, then I start my period and I get the worst cramps and back pain ever then I start the whole month over again! Just wondering if anyone thinks I...

View more questions Search