Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craustill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 01:01 AM
    30 amp fuse
    Why do I keep blowing the main 30 amp fuse when I turn the run switch to on? I have a 1984 Honda Interceptor 700.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2008, 12:41 AM
    I would start by removing the small fuses, turn key on, and insert fuses 1 by 1, could be a tail/stop sensor, if equipped.
    Disconnect fan(s)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ECU fuse and turn/reverse signal fuse problems [ 3 Answers ]

He, I have a 1991 Honda Civic DX Hatchback and has had electrical problems since the day I got it. This sh*t sucks. First, it was the ignition that kept burning up and I went through 3, and found the solution. Fixed that problem and now, there's another. The ECU fuse in the engine bay keeps blowing...

100 AMP fuse panel [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older home that has a 100 amp (screw in type) fuse panel with a 60 amp fused main and a range pull-out that is not being utilized. My question concerns the range pull out which is currently not being used. I plan to add a sub panel from that range side with 2-30amp 220v breakers. Can...

I.O.D fuse [ 1 Answers ]

How do I pull a I.O.D fuse out of a 2001 Dodge 2500 pickup truck? There is a plastic thing covering the fuse. It will let me pull the fuse out so far but not enough to change the fuse. Thanks for any help you can give.

Fuse box [ 2 Answers ]

My fuse box makes a barely audible cracking/popping sound. You can't hear it unless you open the door. What it could be?

Looking for a Fuse [ 1 Answers ]

Can't find this fuse anywhere. I've checked ACE Hardware, Radio Shack and several sites on the web. BUSS AGA 3A 125V This fuse is the standard 1/4'' dia and 9/16" long. Any help will be appreciated.

View more questions Search