Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naomi0821 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Afraid I cant get pregnant
    I had a miscarage a year ago and since then I've been :( trying to get pregnant but it hasn't happened. I'm afraid I'm not able to get pregnant, what could be wrong?
    naomi0821 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by naomi0821
    i had a miscarage a year ago and since then ive been :( trying to get pregnant but it hasnt happend. im afraid im not able to get pregnant, what could be wrong?
    What
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 07:09 AM
    There may not be anything wrong... sometimes it just takes awhile. Frustrating to be sure, I know. Have you done the usual of trying to know when you are most likely fertile? Regular cycles? If it's been over a year, you may want to speak to your doctor. They may offer some initial testing, but they may also suggest trying a bit longer first as it can take some couples a year or more to become pregnant even when everything is fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afraid I can't get pregnant [ 56 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant only 3 months and no luck yet. But for some reason I'm starting to get scared that I can't get pregnant. Is that crazy? How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?

I'm 17 and I'm afraid I might be pregnant... [ 13 Answers ]

I was expecting my period sometime during the last week. And I started bleeding Friday night. But it pretty much stopped becaues I didn't have it Saturday and not yet today. And Im really worried. Any input would be appreciated.

Afraid of getting pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 57 and my periods stopped around 7 years ago but I'm still afraid of getting pregnant and so I take good care during intercourse. My question is if there is any chance of getting pregnant doing the full intercourse. Thanks

Afraid can't get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 2 years and haven't once. I am constantly on my period it never stops. I went to the doctor they diagnosed me to have low progesterone so they gave me progesterone pills that worked for a month but again I started and it wouldn't end. I went back they...

Afraid I can't get pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hey... me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for the last 6 months but no luck every time we try my period comes:( :mad: when we tried for about 3 months I went to see a gynecologist she said that I should start taking folic acid and regulizors I did all of that I even used the...

View more questions Search