Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Apr 11, 2006, 02:49 AM
    video files splitter...
    Any advice from you guys... before I'm using virtualdub 1.3c/1.4c, nandub, virtualdubmod in cutting video files... now a days some new format I guess coming out... so these video can't cut nor open using virtual, even those video files that I can cut and open before, now there some error appearing... do you know a better software to solve this prob... :confused:
    Should be free cause virtauldub is free...
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2006, 06:50 AM
    First hit that looked OK on Google : http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...d,23295,00.asp

I'd stick with VirtualDub personally. You're just probably missing a codec on your PC. What file format is it you are trying to open?
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Apr 11, 2006, 07:08 AM
    I'm trying to open a asf file they say I should use virtualdub 1.4c / 1.3c so I did... but same prob I got...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual Monitors Adapter/Splitter [ 4 Answers ]

I have two PC monitors, and wish to connect them to one computer. I need a monitor splitter to do the job. However, I don't just want the ones that show the exat same images on the two monitors, but the ones I can use them seprately. In other words, I want to be able to do different things on the...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Help with log splitter [ 4 Answers ]

I'm attempting to build a log splitter. I finally got it all assembled and it works great but seems very slow. I have a briggs 5 hp motor, Haldex 11 gpm pump, cross 2500 psi valve and a lion 4x24 cylinder. I think the problem is the pump. Although it is a 2 stage it starts on the first stage and...

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search