Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemonlime Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Rudd Heat Pump needs Condenser Motor Wired
    My unit is a Rudd model# UPGB-025JAZ, 208/230 volts year 1997 I believe I have a single pole contactor with a 24 volt coil.. PS thanks for hanging in their with me!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 1, 2008, 06:35 AM
    Inside the access door on the outside unit is a wiring diagram. Also the replacement motor will have a wiring diagram on the motor itself. Always replace the capacitor when you replace the motor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Condenser Fan Motor Wiring for Goodman AC Heat Pump 3 Ton [ 5 Answers ]

Condenser Fan Motor Wiring for Goodman 3 Ton -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello Everyone, I have a GOODMAN A/C Heat Pump Model# CPLE 36-1 installed 3 years ago. Last week I turned the unit on, the compressor hums (not run)about 3-5...

Heat pump condenser frosts up [ 5 Answers ]

I leave in the Kanas City, MO area and have a heat pump for primary heat with natural gas forced air for backup. When the temperature gets down to the high 20's, the outside unit (condenser?) frosts up and the fins are clogged with frost. It seems to me when the fins are clogged with frost it...

Reset Pressure Switch for a RUDD A/C condenser [ 1 Answers ]

I had a maintenance guy come out and reset the pressure switch on my condenser outside because my A/C was not working. I cannot figure out how he reset the pressure switch. I have all the breaker switches on in the main braker console for the house. I think the pressure switch is a red button near...

Goodman, Heat Pump a/c condenser won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have high voltage at the contactor, Thermostat is working, I bypassed thermostat but condenser will not start I am missing 24V and contactor does not engage:D

Replacing A/C - condenser or heat pump/condenser [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a condo. All of the units in the building need to new air conditioners because they are all old and will not survive a scheduled reroofing of the building. The association got a bid for a company that will put in a new condenser unit for anyone who wants one - it is about $1500 installed....

View more questions Search