Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MC12545 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Ex girlfriend confusing me
    Me and my ex girlfriend broke up 5 months ago. Ever since our break up she's being contacting me. The longest we've being without contacting each other is 10 days back in April. Around May she wanted to work things out slowly,she told me she loved me and that she missed me like crazy. She even cried when I told her I was dating other girls, in which got her upset. We had to break it off because she was not giving it her all. She wanted to work things out her way and I wasn't for that it takes 50/50. Ever since the 2nd break up she still keep calling me more than before.ACTUALLY MORE THAN BEFORE There are times she calls me and she says her phone dialed my number by mistake, in which I think is a lie since its happen more than 4 times. Well last week she called me to say hi and see what I'm up to. I go into her my space which she doesn't know about just to see what she is up to and it looks like she is having fun by going out with her female friends. It doesn't bother me because I'm getting over her, but what I want to know is why does she call me and tries to keep the lines of communication open. Does she still have feelings for me? Or is she just doing this on purpose to make me miserable? So far since last Sunday no NC.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MC12545
    Me and my ex girlfriend broke up 5 months ago. ever since our break up shes being contacting me. The longest we've being without contacting each other is 10 days back in April. Around May she wanted to work things out slowly,she told me she loved me and that she missed me like crazy. she even cried when i told her i was dating other girls, in which got her upset. we had to break it off because she was not giving it her all. she wanted to work things out her way and i wasnt for that it takes 50/50. Ever since the 2nd break up she still keep calling me more than before.ACTUALLY MORE THAN BEFORE There are times she calls me and she says her phone dialed my number by mistake, in which i think is a lie since its happen more than 4 times. Well last week she called me to say hi and see what im up to. I go into her my space which she doesnt know about just to see what she is up to and it looks like she is having fun by going out with her female friends. It doesnt bother me because im getting over her, but what i want to know is why does she call me and tries to keep the lines of communication open. does she still have feelings for me? or is she just doing this on purpose to make me miserable? so far since last Sunday no NC.

Posted twice - should be consolidated -

Perhaps this is the norm on the relationship boards but this is the eighth thread on the former girlfriend calling -

Perhaps all the threads should be combined - people are answering without realizing they've answered between 1 and 7 times before.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 03:56 PM
    You are done with her and whatever her intention is for bothering you still is a waste of time to think about. You are done with her and its clear to you now what you deserve.

CHANGE NUMBERS and DELETE HER ON MYSPACE!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 03:56 PM
    It sounds like she still has feelings for you but you would have to really have a heart to heart talk with her asking HER to state what all she saw as the problem and what she feels she needs to do to remedy it IF you would consider giving her another chance.
    I am not so sure that it would be a good idea to give her another chance though. I agree with everything everybody has been telling you AVOID her.

Jul 31, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Nohelpforu. Ive told her that I want to be with her.she told me in able to be together again she has to get over everything we went through.like me going out with my friends so much,and leaving her behind and ll the fighting but honeslty I'm done with that I love her.She told me that I still have a speacial place in her heart and that right now she can't be with me if its meant to be it will be. Time will tell.thats what she said. She said that the last time when we first broke up and she came back. You think there is still a chance?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Its been 5 months she isn't decided yet what she wants from you and just leave everything to "destiny"? She doesn't want to commit with you but won't give you a peace of mind and freedom to be happy with someone else. Now that's selfish.
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 04:18 PM
    I would move on with my life why tie your life on what if she may want me back on day?
    Don't let her keep you attached like a puppet on a string.

For her to say she has to get over what YOU did to her just shows she doesn't get it yet and
    You would have the same old problems
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 05:15 PM
    You just posted this same question and the answers really haven't changed since the last time you asked about the same girl.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Why are you still taking her calls, and stalking her on my space. After all this time, haven't you figured out she isn't playing with a full deck, and you should question if you are? You are helping in this mess, why??
    flash84x Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 1, 2008, 12:03 AM
    I didn't see the other thread... but

Sounds like you both aren't over each other and if you feel that you aren't right for each other then you should probably do what you can to eliminate conversation, as you could be leading her on

I am in a similar situation, I broke up with my girlfriend 2 months ago, at first we talked "as friends" but it wasn't... I knew the relationship wouldn't work so I cut off communication, which meant unfortunately I had to ignore phone calls/ims/text messages... that was about a 4 week period, she stopped trying and then out of the blue call ed me one day last week, we talked for awhile, we both have gone on a couple dates with other people, and I thought it was safe to start talking again... but just last night she called again and started reminiscing about the past and was almost to the point of begging me to go somewhere with her, which I felt would be entirely wrong as it may lead her on... she says she doesn't want to be with me, but I can sense she still has feelings for me, so unfortunately my plan now is to again, cut communication so that she can get over the relationship...

So with that, sorry for going into MY details, but I wanted to use it as a background for the reasons I feel that severing communication is a good thing, if anyone has opinions or other approaches please let both of us know!

Aug 1, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Thanks For Your Advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

Confusing girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

What do you do if like your girlfiend tells you that she cheated on you atlest 3 times and that she had sex with him behind your back but now she tells you that she loves you but that she might be pregnant because of her ex boyfriend and now she wants to have a closer relationship wit you what do...

My girlfriend is confusing [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone... heres my situation... I got a girlfriend last Wednesday... on valentines day... We are both shy... but we have kissed and cuddled and all that, But just today... she kind of blows me off... like she's fine when were alone... at her house and stuff,, but once she's around...

View more questions Search