Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Este Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Teen island holiday movie in the 80's or 90's
    I'm looking for the name of an teen movie, I think is was made in the late 80's somewhere 90's. Its about this rich girl that's on holiday with her family on an island or beach resort and then falls in love with an surfer dude. I just can't remember the name of this movie.
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 12:43 PM
    Just a guess "my father the hero"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

80's movie about a teen that plays tennis [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the movie, maybe 1985 or 86 about a teenage girl (blonde) that was sent to this summer camp or maybe went to a country club and played tennis? I think maybe the movie was about her being really good and winning tennis tournaments, etc. There might have been a teenage...

80's teen race movie with car under football field [ 4 Answers ]

Can't remember the title. I just remember the kid used to drag race weird charecters and he ends up in a timed challenge to get across town. The only person to ever do it ends up being his principal, and the car he did it in is hidden under the football field.

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

70's or 80's Teen movie [ 1 Answers ]

All right I have just bits and pieces of this movie in my head. I remember it had a puppet in it that was a Ghost. There were kids who were trying to help it find a treasure (that ended up being paper bonds) in a hollywood storage thing. In the beginning of the movie the kids were filming a...

View more questions Search