Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jleel50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 11:53 AM
    What else do I need to start pool cleaning business?
    I have a fictitious business name what else do I need? How do I get my business license?
    dlmack Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 11:59 AM
    In California, you need to advertise the fictitious name in a paper.
    You're all set then, unless you need a resale license.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2008, 03:01 AM
    What kind of pools is it that you are wanting to clean, and where will you be conducting this kind of business? It would be helpful to know those things before people help you the best here.

Thanks!
    HBF Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jan 14, 2010, 02:49 PM

Liability insurance should also be purchased.

You should also set some business policies just in case something happens to the pool as result of the water chemistry or something happens to their vacuum. You don't want them to hold you responsible.

Good luck!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 01:37 AM
    Old and now archived thread where the original poster has never returned.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

How do I start my own cleaning business? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am Tracie Ledford and I am new to this site. I read your answer and was amazed at the info I got from you. I live in Georgia, I have 15 years experience in the cleaning field. I have cleaned schools for 13 years with the county,church for 5 years,medium size office, and in a college.I can do...

Wanting to start a cleaning business [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like to start a home based cleaning business, but I need a license to do this. How do I obtain one? Is there a site that I can visit to get one? Thanks!

How to start a cleaning business in Orlando [ 2 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can help with details on how to do this type of business in Orlandp, FL. First I was told to register a Company. Is that the same as liscening the company. Please forgive my ignorance but I am very new this. An opportunity presented itself and I have to act very quickly. ...

Where do I start from here in cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and partner decided to start an office cleaning business. We already have two potential customers that will pay monthly. How do we get a licese or what kind do we need, and just basically what do we need to do? We already decided that when they pay us of course we take out money for taxes and...

View more questions Search