Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shazz83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Movie psychiatric hospital ghosts
    Hi there,
    Been trying to find a movie, but can't remember the film title! It's set in a derelict psychiatric hospital, and a team of builders go in to do refurbishments I think. The main guy see's ghosts and weird things in the hospital and seems to get taken over/possesed. He starts to go a bit crazy and if I remember correctly he kills his workmates. Think there are flashbacks or something like it showing he has a family at home. That's all I can remember I'm afraid, please help, I'm having no luck at all! Cheers Shazz
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Hey I saw that movie too, good description, lots of blood and gore. Can't remember the name either but it isn't that old.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Session 9 (2001)
    Shazz83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Thank you so much! I can't believe it I got my answer within half an hour!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 06:25 AM
    You're very welcome.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 06:33 AM
    That was an awsome movie
    TayBaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 07:33 PM
    What is the name of it cause I'm really into psychiatrist hospitals movie please I really need to now xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help ! Ghosts [ 23 Answers ]

My family has lived in a house for 15 years. It has been in the family for a long time. We have a lot of strange things happen. Doors slamming, electronic devices turning off, pictures falling off walls, and a spirit that only shows herself to my children. How can I find out who it might be?

Where Do Ghosts Come From? [ 12 Answers ]

We live in this world. But we each also live in a world of our own making. That world is created from our thoughts and beliefs. If a person believes in ghosts then there is a good chance that they will, sooner or later, see a ghost. Not being able to see a ghost does not mean that they don’t...

80's movie about ghosts [ 3 Answers ]

Just had clips of this movie stuck in my head and need to find out what it's name is. It starts with a boy getting attacked by some unknown man at his school. I think he fell asleep and got locked in or something. Also I think he saw the ghost of a boy before he was attacked. Also there's a...

Ghosts [ 43 Answers ]

Do ghosts exist? If so can you see them and how can you tell if they're in your house?

Why I believe in ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: this a country song about a man who thought his love was dead and gone but at night it comes alive that's why I believe in ghosts

View more questions Search