Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brighid Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2006, 02:02 PM
    Need Suggestions for Interesrting Shakespeare paper...
    HI,
    Im just going to throw this one out there, who knows?
    I'm currently in a Shakespeare's Plays class (1600 and after,).. We have a research paper due coming up and I was wondering if anyone out there had any suggetions on interesting topics I could explore/ analyze...
    There's a ton of info out there on his plays, I could always pull literary criticism , or do in depth analysis on either particular play or character, but I want to do something cooler , you know? We've read The tempest, Macbeth, Cymbeline, the Winters Tale, and Hamlet... so I'd like to sort of stay in that realm.
    Any suggestions would be apprectiated.
    Oh- and its due fri. 4/14, so no need to respond to this after that date.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2006, 05:13 PM
    I did a really great on on the comparison of Romeo and Juliet as compared to West Side Story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any more suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't started anything to lighten my under arms. I have been reading all your experieces and greatly appreiate your input. I'm medium/dark tan skin and have pretty dark underarms, knees and inner thighs. This has always been an issue for me and have waited too long to do something about...

Suggestions.. portugal [ 3 Answers ]

I've never been to Lisbon, Portugal and will be spending 5 weeks there. Anyoen have any suggestions sites to visit, places to go, things to do. Anything really. (include night llife if you could :-) ) Also, anyone know if there are beaches near Lisbon? THANKS

Need Some Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

Well, My Problem Is My 9 Mth Old Daughter Will Not Sleep In Her Own Bed. She Will Not Sleep Anywhere Without Me! I Try To Put Her In Her Crib, But She Just Won't Go In There. She Thinks It Is For Playing In, And Not For Sleeping In. I Am Not A Big Fan Of Letting Her Cry It Out, But If That Is The...

View more questions Search