Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemonlime Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Condenser Fan Motor
    I meant to say where on the contactor does the black and white wires go I already put the browns on the capacitor thanks for all your support
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 07:21 AM
    At the top,, most cases the power is coming it at bottom(one end) and when the relay closes it is transferred and comes out the other end,, one wire to each post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old AC condenser fan motor - which wires are which? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Climatrol unit with an Emerson condenser motor that is shot. I bought an Emerson Rescue motor to replace it from the local AC supply store. The wiring diagram was stored in the AC unit, and it is no longer readable. The three disconnected motor wires from the old unit are yellow,...

Installation of condenser fan motor [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire a condenser fan motor?

Wiring new fan condenser motor [ 1 Answers ]

Hello How are you? I purchased a new fan motor and it has different wire colors than the old one. The old one has a black, brown and yellow wire and the new one has Brown, brown/white, White and black. How are these wired together. This is an outside A/C fan motor 1/4HP, 208-230 volts,...

Condenser Fan Motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched th web for a cross-match for a condenser fan motor for a RHEEM model RAKA-036JAS 3.0 Ton A/c Unit To no avail. R.S. R.Ph.

Condenser motor [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed my condenser motor does not come on when I turn on my air conditioner. Is this something I can fix.

View more questions Search