Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jess77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Remarrage and SSDI?
    My boyfriend was awarded SSDI, he currently married. We would like to marry each other once his divorce is final. One question that is a concern for us is, will he lose his SSDI if he remarries?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Why would he lose his SSDI for getting remarried? SSDI would be for his disability and nothing to do with marriage, unless I am missing something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SSDI and Self Employment [ 4 Answers ]

My SSDI benefit isn't enough to meet my monthly expenses and I need to go to work, but can't afford to lose my benefit and insurance. Is there a way that I can either become self employed or go to work for someone else on a 1099-MISC basis?

Please help ssdi ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have written a couple questions about social security I have one more question if you don't care. I called ssa and asked about my claim last week they told me it went from Baltimore Maryland to pittsburg does anybody know why they sent it to pittsburg. Is that were they issue checks that the...

Ssi and ssdi [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if a privet person sue you when you are on ssi and ssdi thank you

Ssi&ssdi [ 2 Answers ]

I like to know if you are on ssiand ssdi can some one sue you and to hold are checks thank you

View more questions Search