Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rja_2009 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Losing Your Virginity
    I just recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend and was due for my period yesterday and I have never been late before. Is it normal for girls to skip their period when they just recently became sexually active? Or should I be worried I'm pregnant? I'm really worried about this as a first timer and don't know how to react, help!:confused:
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 30, 2008, 06:52 PM
    How old are you? Are your periods regular?

Jul 30, 2008, 07:29 PM
    17 and my periods have been regular since I was 11

Jul 30, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Its only a day late, wait a few days then test. Could be stress.

Did you use protection? Are you on BC?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Sex=babies, so yes, it's possible. Having said that, it's totally normal to sometimes be late for your period, so don't panic yet, stress can also cause your period to be late. If you haven't gotten your period in a week then take an hpt using first morning urine.

Now I'm going to lecture. Always use protection, the pill and a condom are best. No form of birth control is 100%, so even with protection you could still get pregnant, but at least it will lower the odds.

Good luck.

Jul 30, 2008, 07:33 PM
    True, I've been trying to stay relaxed, but I don't know how without thinking about the "what if"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rja_2009
    true, i've been trying to stay relaxed, but i don't know how without thinking about the "what if"

If you are, you are, nothing you can do about it now. Try not to think about it, you'll know soon enough if you have something to worry about.

Jul 30, 2008, 07:36 PM
    What's happened has happened... can't change it now. Just use this shock as an example... Get on BC and have protected sex... Or no Sex.
    waterwoman Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 02:38 AM
    Just do a urine pregnancy test to see if you are pregnancy. Unprotected sex over one year causes pregnancy about 80% of the time. If you are not pregnant, consider yourself lucky and get on birth control pills to prevent a future pregnancy. Your periods are regular so you should have gotten a period on time, but sometimes the stress of losing one's virginity, the worry, etc. causes the period to be late. Just get a pregnancy test done ASAP. Hope it is negative. Pulllease use protection, even condoms give 90% protection, but birthcontrol pills give 99% protection. A baby changes your life forever, so does an abortion (emotionally).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy possible without losing virginity? [ 9 Answers ]

I post this here because it concerns gaining knowledge and information. (though this may be the wrong place to post it) My question is without implanting an egg, no technology just a man and woman, can the woman who is a virgin become pregnant if semen touches the rim or just maybe an inch...

Losing My Virginity [ 8 Answers ]

What do you people think I should know? How bad is this going to absolutely hurt?

Possibilities of losing virginity [ 14 Answers ]

Ok people, I have 2 questions. Is it possible to lose virginity with finger?Because I have done that few times, and I did not bleed. And is it possible to lose virginity if the penis didn't go all the way, and there was no bleeding?

What counts as losing your virginity? [ 50 Answers ]

Hi yea just wondering what actully counts as losing your virginity to most people?I mean I've had sex 6 times without orgasm and to me I still feel like a virgin especially when I get asked by mates and peole what's it like to have sex and all I can do is lie.ive never had sex last more then 10 min...

View more questions Search