Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 30, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Not So Flattering Reviews for Obama?
    What were his twelve years of teaching like? Did Barack write a legal scholarship? Did he take a firm stand on the issues? What kind of guy is this running for the nation's highest office? Those who worked with him are Speaking Out!

Legalities

Don't Vote for Obama, The Most Complete Anti Obama website

Just Say No Deal Announcement

The Associates of Barack Obama

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    deandrecortney Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 06:39 PM
    How to regain right to your child rights
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 30, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    What were his twelve years of teaching like? Did Barack write a legal scholarship? Did he take a firm stand on the issues? What kind of guy is this running for the nation's highest office? Those who worked with him are Speaking Out! Legalities
    LOL! :D "Legalities?" What did ABC correspondent "Jan Crawford Greenburg" want Obama to do? Kick Clarence Thomas off the Supreme Court, tie him up in the back of the building, steal his robe, make a ruling, then write the dissent using his name? Does ABC screen these correspondents before hiring? Wow! :eek:

Obama is as qualified to become the next president of the United States as any other first term candidate, perhaps ever. Nothing personal against John McCain accomplishments, but when it comes to education Barack Obama is certainly more qualified than his Republican rival.

Dorf on Law: Would He Rather Write or Be President?

Obama's academia past - News
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Aug 1, 2008, 03:57 PM
    He may have the degree, but he lacks common sense, unless of course, you admit that he has an agenda that he is unwilling to share with us before the election.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Any reviews [ 4 Answers ]

I really like vampire novels and horror. Any ideas of what to read

Employee Performance Reviews [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! I have just walked into work this morning to be asked if I am OK to have an employee performance review at 3pm this afternoon. I need to prepare for what may be asked and also some insight into why it may have been called. Anyone out there got any advice?

How can I add reviews about products that I sell [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering how I can add product reviews for the products that I sell. Is there a way I can use the reviews from amazon.com or any other site by paying them or exchanging services. My site is a new one. Until my visitors start leaving product reviews, I'm looking to post reviews from...

View more questions Search