Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balazzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 05:36 PM
    4000 sq ft building cleaning bids
    I have a client :
    Who needs an estimate to clean 4000 sq ft building every other week.
    The building has 3 bedroom and the lower level has only 1 office suite occupied.
    Please help with the bid.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2008, 11:59 PM
    I would suggest figuring out what you would like to make per hour, and then figuring the bid on how many hours you think that it would take you to do the job. If you will also be providing all or some of the equipment and supplies, you would also figure that into the bid.

As far as a bid proposal, it's important for it to be very neat, organized, concise and to the point. I like to use a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or even that which is available in Microsoft Word in order to format my bid proposals.

If you would like to know how you can advertise your business on the Internet for free and also beat most of the competition in your area, please let me know.

I wish you the best in your business that you have! :)

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning bids [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help with a bid per square foot for cleaning commercial facilities

Can you tell me what the going rate is for cleaning bids for a state building? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me what the going rate is for cleaning bids for a state building I believe the square footage is about 3500.

New cleaning service bids [ 5 Answers ]

I have just started an office cleaning business. I already have one client who wants bids on several locations. I don't have time to wait for a book to arrive in the mail to get advise! I need help ASAP!! If you can help, I would be soooo grateful- thank you, vvj

Commercial Cleaning bids [ 11 Answers ]

I've got to bid on an 288,000 sq. ft. multy location business and I don't know how to come up with my figure. Can someone Help me

View more questions Search